Here is my look as promised,its done with one of the new mineralize quads from the MAC color crafts collection,I love these quads they are gorgeous,soft and very light to wear. Heres the daytime looks to take it to a daytime look just add a bit more black in the corners and smoke it out.
- Mac prep and prime face
- Benefit erase paste light (all over concealer)
- Mac studio fix liquid:nc15
- Mac mineralize skinfinish natural with shimmer in: light/medium (contour and highlight)
- Mac powder blush:frankly scarlet
- Urban decay primer potion
- Mac paint pot constructivist
- Mac mineralize quad: fashion patch
- Benefit eyeliner pencil: black
- Benefit badgal lash: blue
- Mac lipglass Nymphette
Note for quad and what colors I used were: white in tearduct and highlight,pink all over lid,blue in crease and lower lashline,black in outer corner lightly smoked out.