The post is little late but since its the jubilee holidays im sure you’ll have some spare time to read. She Said Beauty’s June box has come with a lot if praise this month except for the eyelashes which it seems people are a little fed up of getting. Personally I love the lashes but they are beginning to stack up. This months box had its usual 5 items including a bonus 6th item.
This months goodies are:
- Balance Me – Super Moisturising Hand Cream : Our ultra-moisturising, hand cream has been created to smooth and soothe hard-working hands because for many of us they’re where ageing starts to show first.”Our super moisturising cream is special. Along with fatty-acid and vitamin-packed shea butter and sweet almond oil we’ve added two ancient therapeutic skin conditioners, the Egyptian embalming agent benzoin, and yarrow, which legend says Achilles used on his wounded soldiers in the Trojan war. Patchouli is a calming essential oil for weathered skin, carrageenan gum gives skin a smooth texture and kukui nut oil make even problem skin supple.” I’ve noticed more and more of this brand lately as they increase in popularity. Iv’e tried the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream which is a great product so I’ll do a review for you later on.
- Elemis Tranquil Indulgent Bath Elixer : Close your eyes and transport yourself to an exotic island. Skin conditioning cocoa butter, combined with sensuous patchouli, cedarwood, and vetivert leaves your body soft and mind soothed. This smells gorgeous the spicy fragrance helps you unwind and completely relax…why not light some candles when you bathe.
- St. Tropez – Gradual Tan Everyday Body : This enriched, nourishing body moisturiser cleverly combines serious skin care benefits with a healthy touch of bronze. Again not my thing.
- Yardley London – Royal Diamond : Inspired by the sense of optimism in the build up to this years British celebratory events, Yardley London is proud to present its first floral bouquet fragrance, Royal Diamond. A soft floral fragrance which is nice but is a bit more of an older persons scent in my opinion.
- Let’s Go Lashes – Tease : The lash with the full-length, full-bodied and full-on flutter. Seductive, intensive and ruthless. Obviously fake,very plasticy and not worth the effort of putting on.
- Ginvera – Green Tea Nude BB Cream – This new formula is uniquely blended with Green Tea Extracts which contains a large amount of anti-oxidants to help fight against free radical damage and help prevent fine lines. It is also enhanced with Allantoin, a valuable cell-proliferating healing agent that stimulates healthy tissue formation as well as Hyaluronic acid for intense hydration and precious herb extracts Ginseng and Angelica to nourish and hydrate skin. It also helps control oil, moisturise while providing superior protection against UV rays and natural pollutants! Its multiple efficacies as an oil control makeup base, sunscreen as well as foundation keeps you looking fair, beautiful and effortlessly good. Easily the best item in the box even though its the bonus item.
Other items you could have got were:
- Other various Let’s Go Lashes
- Mischa Barton – Whipped Shea Body Butter : Greasy and the smell lingers so long you get a little sick of it.
- St. Tropez – Self Tan Perfect Legs : Not for me I like my pale skin.