Finally I have my JolieBox here and for the very first one I’m liking the look of the products that have come in. This months box marked there very first birthday box so they wanted to treat us with a beautiful selection of French products. Skincare is very important to the French ladies which is why JolieBox included not 1 but 2 facial creams from some of their favourite brands. This boxes seems to be the perfect pampering box and I’m looking forward to trying every product.
Inside my box :
- L’Occitane : Angelica Hydration Cream – A cream made with organic angelica from the Drome region of France, the fresh and silky smooth Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturises and revitalises the skin. The formula reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines to improve skin elasticity and protect skin from free radicals. The results plumped , smoothed and more radiant skin. The cream is ideal for dry to normal skin.
- Yon Ka Paris : Pamplemousse – Available in two versions, this lightweight cream endowed with a splendid scent of citrus fruit alleviates dullness. Said to enliven, brighten your skin, hydrate and protect from environmental aggressions. The The higher concentration of fruit extracts in the normal/oily version works to tighten the pores.
- Leonor Greyl : Volumizing Shampoo With Algae Extracts – A shampoo that will add strength, volume and body to thin and limp hair. The detangling effect eliminates the need to use a conditioner, which often has a weighing-down effect on this type of hair.
- Intitut Esthederm : Bronz Repair Normal Or Strong Sun – For all women and men with tolerant skin, who can and wish to safely tan without developping wrinkles, apply to face 20 mins before exposure to the sun and make sure to reapply every 2 hours to dry skin.
- Elysambre : Lipstick : A discovery product from the brand’s beauty and nail ranges, featuring all-natural active ingredients.