If you love Urban Decays Palettes as much as I do then I have no doubt you’ve already heard of their New Smoked Palette, the colours are gorgeous and have amazing pigmentation. If your going to buy any palette this month save up for this one.
Here are the swatches for the eyeshadows from the Urban Decay:Book of Shadows Volume II. Mostly only the new colours.
- AC/DC – Deep eggplant shimmer
- Nylon – Champagne sparkler
- Mushroom – Taupey-gunmetal
- Sphynx – Pink sparkle/shimmer
- Jinx – Bright blue shimmer
- Homegrown – Bright green shimmer
- Misdemeanor – Deep teal sparkle
- Perversion – Matte Black
Heres the swatches I promised,I will do more,the selection in the shop I went into wasn’t that great so I will do more but this is alot of the eyeshadows. If you want more detail about the colors go to the american Urabn Decay website as the details of each color are much better than the uk site.
Normal Eye Shadows
- Oil Slick – This is black with silver glitter,fall out is very minimal. I love this black but if you want just matte black its better to go for perversion over this colour.
- Twice Baked – Twice baked is described and brownie brown with gold glitter,I think of this colour as the perfect summer colour and the gold glitter gives the perfect glimmer.
- Baked – Rich Bronze,again to me this is the perfect summer colour.
- Grifter – Sheer lavender with lots of Micro glitter,this I found more glitter than colour and wouldn’t buy.
- Flash – Bright iridecent purple, I love the colour and would hope that with a primer underneath it would be a bit more boulder.
- Strip – Very metallic bluish silver,I fell in love with this colour and its on my want list.
- Green Goddess – Described as medium green,I love this colour (but I do like alot of green eyeshadows).
- S&M – Bright metallic silver,this is another colour I fell in love with,the sheen it has is amazing.
- Sin – Champagne,This to me is a must and the colour pay off with a primer would make it a great neutral for everyday make up or bridal looks.
- Polyester Bride – white with silver glitter,this swatch would have been better if people hadn’t rubbed all the other eyeshadow colour in it.
- Mary Jane – Silvery blue with dark undertone,all I can say is I love this colour.
- Crash – Deep eggplant with copper glitter,a beautiful purple and the copper glitter is so unique.
- Flipside – Electric teal with blue sheen,the perfect teal colour.
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again – Golden beige with bronze,gold and silver glitter,shimmery nude colour.
- Stray Dog – Cool medium brown,an everyday colour.
Deluxe Eye Shadow
- Graffiti – Bright green, I love this colour so much (Your not suprised are you,yep another green hehe)
- Ransom – Vibrant purple, This is a beautiful deep but vibrant purple.
- Adore – Electric blue,This blue is amazing if you buy one true blue let it be this one.
- Underground – Medium fawn,a beautiful everyday brown.
- Peace – Shimmering turquoise,this colour has really good colour payoff and if you will wear this colour buy it!!!
- Fishnet – Iridescent purple, this to me to the perfect bright purple and a must have colour.