I got a little bored of the neutral colours the last couple of days so I thought it was time for some colourto day considering it is Friday after all…. 3 colours to be exact, Pink, Blue and Purple.
This actually turned out really nice and brightened up the day considering it hasn’t stopped raining here yet. I called it water lilies dreams as it remined me of calude monets paintingwater lilies, if your a little confused then it was painted in 1907 and is currently on display in the Bridgestone Museum of Art in Tokyo.
These 3 colours blended together so well and the overall effect is beautiful.I used very little compared to normal so this should be super easy.
- Mac Prep+Prime
- Mac Select Moisture Cover : NW20 (Cover up those blemishes and black bags under your eyes)
- Mac mineralize skinfinish/natural : Light/Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Paint Pot : Soft Ochre
- Illamasqua powder eye shadow: Demonic (inner eye)
- Urban Decay eye shadow : Peace (centre of eye)
- Urban Decay eye shadow : Ransom (outer corner)
- Mac eye shadow : Vapour (brow bone)
- Benefit kohl pencil eyeliner: Onyx
- Benefit BADgal lash mascara: Blue (x2 coats)
- Primer / chapstick
- Urban Decay lipstick : Naked
- Mac lipgloss: Viva Glam VI
Have fun with this look, I know I did!