With quite a cold and harsh winter many of us are looking forward to the warm days to come and dare I say it hopefully a hot summer. After the bitter cold weeks we had before Christmas where we had enough snow to last us a couple of years my skin was left dry, lips cracked and I’m not even going to get started on my hair.
For the skin I seemed to find the best product to get rid of any dry skin on my face and would you believe me if I told you it was £0.89p ?. Well it was and I’ll come back to that later in a review. As for lips theres nothing that works better than chapstick and the yummy cherry flavour just makes it even better. Lastly hair well this is a little harder as everyones hair is different but for myself it was an oldie but a goodie that my mum used when I was little and that’s Vosene shampoo.
Now as we are all hoping the winter is coming to an end and the sunny days are on the way. I’ve spotted a few new arrivals in my favourite make up lines that will be perfect for summer and I can’t wait to try.
- ELF Studio Tinted Moisturiser SPF20 – Available in 7 shades and for warm days a much lighter alternative to your usual foundation. Not to mention the SPF20 this is important if its sunny or not you should always protect your skin.
- Lily Lolo Bondi Bronzer – If you love your mineral make up you will love Lily Lolo who have an amazing collection. Their new addition been Bondi Bronzer which is a medium bronzer which gives a shimmering brown bronzed effect with golden highlights. A better way to get the bronzed look without damaging your skin.
- MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF50 – This is on my must have list before summer (actually asap lol). Again a great way to protect your skin and sometimes that can make all the difference for your skin. Added benefits include it been a featherweight formula, oil-free and invisible.
- Too Faced Amazing Face Liquid Foundation – Oil-free, skin smoothing liquid foundation which will give your skin that airbrushed look. 8 shades. Use a silicone based primer before applying the foundation to get the flawless look.
- Smashbox In Bloom Collection – New additions just in time for the sunny days to come. The collection includes Soft Focus Powder Eye liner, Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF15, Eye Shadow Palette and Artificial Light Powder.
- Illamasqua Sultry Selection – Not really a product summer but more like releasing your inner seductive goddess to come out and play. You get Liquid Metal in Resolute which can be applied a little or a lot depending on the look your going for and Intense Lipgloss in Hermetic. What more could you ask especially since you save £5 from the price you would pay buying them separately.
There will be many more great things to come but this is it for now, hope you’ve found a few little gems for your make up box.