My Lux Box August has finally arrived and I’m so excited to see whats in side, nothing like a bit of LUXury to make the day a little bit sweeter. So I’m going to grab a coffee and let you know what is in one of my favourite boxes. They are late out as you can guess from the arrival date but I’m sure that the contents will more than make up for that.
If you want to know what is in it then look below:
I’m so excited this is a gorgeous box full of plenty of body and skin goodies, I can’t wait to try each of these items. I was actually going to buy the Black & White Hair Pomade as I wanted it but lucky I held off as LuxBox has come through yet again.
Inside The Box
- Black & White Genuine Pluko Hair Dressing Pomade 50ml (Very Happy)
- Betty Hula – Champagne & Spice Shea Butter Moisturising Cream ( This has scented the whole box and it smells beautiful)
- B.Liv by Cellnique – Utmost Moisture Immerse Me Original Japan Silk Mask 100% Pure (I haven’t had a mask for ages so I’m looking forward to this one, pamper night I think.)
- Skinkind Cosmetics – Unique Moisturiser
- Murad – Oil-Free Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30
I will let you know more on my thoughts of the individual products once I have tried and tested. I’m definitely going to have a great pampering session with this box .