My LuxBox was a little late coming this month which means the independent reviews will probably run behind too as I want to properly try the products before reviewing them. This months LuxBox is a mix of skincare, make up, body care and even a little help in the teeth department. Without further delaying a look at this very nice box:
I am already in love with this months box, so many great bits n bobs to add to my growing collection of skin and make up supplies.
Inside the box this month is:
- Delicious Teeth: Tooth Cleanser – A brilliant new concept in tooth cleaning, Danwood and Tanner have brought us these delicious flavoured tooth cleansers, presented in a pump bottle this is a product you don’t want to miss. There are 4 flavours to try which are Garden Mint, Brazilian Lime, Sicilian Lemon and English Peppermint. I have the English Peppermint but I seriously love it so much I wouldn’t mind trying the rest, after trying it for the last couple of days I can definitely say a better taste is an encouragement. Made with the best ingredients and most natural taste.
- Kelly Edwards Skincare : Exfoliating Cream – I’m looking forward to trying this product, it smells nice and natural but so far I don’t like the look of the texture. The label says gently polishes so we’ll give it a try and see if it does just that.
- Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser – I love the Murad products so I can’t wait to try this one, I’m lucky I think my skin only breaks out maybe once a month so it will be interesting to see how this product works in that situation.
- Green People : Eco Eye Trio Earth – The shades that come in this trio are very natural, very easy to make a everyday look from them, the type thats almost as if your not wearing make up. I’m looking forward to seeing the results from this Eco friendly make up.
- First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream – I’ve heard of this brand before but never tried it, since I have dry skin I’m hoping the added hydration will do me good.
A short and sweet post this month but hopefully I’ll have full reviews of these products going up soon and of course its nearly time for next box 🙂