I decided not to get this months Joliebox after last months problems but I did say if I liked the box I’d try to order. Looking at the items in it I’ve never tried any of the brands and it doesn’t look like anything I’m that disappointed in not getting. I thought I’d let you all know what is in it this month in case you were considering purchasing it.
July is ‘officially’ the summer and if the sun is shining near you, congratulations! English weather, as unpredictable as it is, is keeping us on our fashion and beauty toes at all times. Let’s hope some of you are going on your holidays! With fingers crossed and bated breath, this month we bring you our ‘Summer Essentials’.
If you want to know then have a look beneath the picture:
Inside The Box
- Etat Pur : Express Purifying Mask – This clever product is a white clay face mask, in 5 mins it purifies the skin by absorbing impurities and toxins, unblocks pores, works in harmony with the skins natural balance and guarantees excellent cutaneous tolerance. It is said to clear your complexion and leave your skin feeling radiant and soft.
- Etat Pur : Salicylic Acid 300 – Salicylic Acid 300 pure Active is used for various blemishes in acne-prone skin: spots, blackheads, skin blemishes. It purifies, exfoliates to normalize the complexion and treat the blemishes. Use twice a day for at least 1 week. Continue treatment longer according to the extent of the blemishes.
- Jane Iredale : Tantasia – I wouldn’t have minded trying this, it says it’s everything you wanted for a natural tan. The tinted formula provides instant bronzing and easy application control. With a unique blend of ingredients that work with your skin to gradually develop a customized, even, natural-looking tan without exploiting your skin to the sun.
- Wen Cleansing Conditioner by Chaz Dean – WEN is a unique hair care system consisting of a single step cleansing conditioner that cleanses and conditioners your hair simultaneously, its SLS free so it doesn’t lather when mixed with water and its packed with herbs, botanicals and provitamin B.
- Nailgirls : The Medal Collection – To celebrate London 2012 nailgirls introduce three exclusive minis, Four in a box, three colours (gold, silver and bronze) plus a new 2-in-1 base/top coat. Metallics are always in vogue but this Spring Summer 2012 gold, silver and bronze shades are hotter than ever.