The excitement for Illamasqua Generation Q Collection is growing by the minute, the Autumn / Winter collection which is described as ageless has had fans of the brand at the edge of their seats for months. The brand asks have you ever noticed that make up like clothes is targeted towards certain types and certain ages. With this collection all that changes, why shouldn’t you be glamorous when your 60 … you age changes not who you are as a person.
“Generation Q empowers and complements the user with light reflective not age reflective products. The collection is a story of sultry, forbidden shimmer and creative formulations to build dimension.”
At the moment you can vote for them to release three of their products early, below are your choices, what do you want released on the 28th August?… The three with the most votes will be available 9 days ahead of the official launch which is the 6th September. So much to choose from…
- Illamasqua Complement Palette – 3 Beautiful Eye Shadow Colours : Slink (Soft Champagne Shimmer), Forgivness (Rich Chocolate Plum), Queen Of The Night (Blackened Plum) and Liquid Metal in the colour Focus (Cool Brown Metallic).
- Illamasqua Empower Palette – 3 Beautiful Eye Shadow Colours : Synth (Iridecent Pale Pink Glitter), Fervent (Reddish Brown with multi-tonal shimmer), Blink (Soft Beige Nude) and Liquid Metal in the colour Slick ( Charcoal Grey Metallic)
- Illamasqua Powder Blush – Allure (Dusky Rose Pink), Sophie (Golden Coral Shimmer)
- Illamasqua Gleam – Aurora (Champagne) – Back by popular demand, and with a new and improved formula, Gleam’s lightweight, iridescent finish sensuously highlights the natural beauty of your face and body.
- Illamasqua Precision Ink – Wisdom (Antiqued Gold)
- Illamasqua Lipstick – Magnetism (Deep Raspberry Pink), Underworld (Iridescent Blueberry Violet)
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss – Boost (Blueberry Violet), Opulent (Rainbow Beige)
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish – Charisma (Deep Raspberry Pink), Creator (Magical Black)