There are many different eyeshadow palettes out these days, you can buy a huge palette with 100s of colours or build your own palette buying single colours. I like creating my own palettes but you can’t go far wrong with Sleek Makeup palettes. Each uniquely different, perfectly named and highly pigmented.
Available in Superdrug, Boots aswell as other retailers. I have a number of these palettes and thought I would show you a daytime look using the Vintage Romance Palette.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- No7 Brilliantly Bare
- Rimmed Match Perfection – Ivory
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Eyeshadow – Vanilla & Soba
- Sleek Makeup : Vintage Romance Palette – A Vow in Venice & Love in London
- L’Oréal Super Liner – Black Lacquer
- Benefit Kohl Pencil – Onyx
- L’Oréal Mega Volume Mascara : Miss Magna – Black
- Model Co : More Brows – Medium/Dark
- No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick – Brick Red
If red lipstick is too much for your daily look swap it out for something more subtle or a nude lipstick. To tone down the eyes skip the winged eyeliner and just use mascara.