The last part of the Make Up Art Cosmetics collection is from Painter Richard Phillips, thsi part of the collection includes 3 new quads,lipsticks,tinted lipglass,plushlash mascara and two new powder blushes. First lets look at the 3 new quads:
- Photo Realism – Photo Realism,Fresh Approach,Image Maker and Grey Range
- In The Gallery – Look At The Eyes,In The Gallery,Private Viewing and Lightfall.
- Notoriety – Skintone 1,Skintone 2,Notoriety and Rich & Earthy.
Unfortunetly the website doesn’t state any of the finishes on these colours so I’ll have to look in to these in more deatil but at first glance at the photos of the quads the colours I’d go for are in the Photo Realism quad.
The next part of this collection is the lipsticks and at first glance they have some gorgeous colours,I’ll have to swatch them to see which are more unique but I wish I could have them all.There are 5 lipsticks,4 of which are limited edition and one is permanent.The shades are:
- Front Lit – Light White Yellow (Frost)
- High Strung – A Deep pink silver (Frost)
- Hold The Pose – Brown plum with gold pearl (Lustre)
- Lovin’ It – Cool neutral with yellow undertone (Lustre)
- Full Body – Deep red plum (Lustre)
The only permanent colour here is High strung, all the colours are limited edition.Hopefully I’ll get to swatch these the weekend. My favorite is actually High strung but that may change once I’ve swatched them.
The next part of the collection is the tinited lipglosses there are 4 shades all of which are limited edition.The shades are:
- Young Thing – Yellow neutral with gold pearl (Frost)
- New Spirit – Light yellow coral (Frost)
- Personal Taste – Dirty rose with pink and gold pearl (Frost)
- On Display – Purple with yellow pearl (Frost)
There are a lot of frosts in this collection but they are still beautiful colours.I will again need to swatch these but none of these colours seem very unique to me.Personal Taste seems alot like Nymphette so I’ll be swatching them side by side.
The next part is the two new powder blushes,the shades are:
- The Perfect Cheek – Dirty pale pink (Matte)
- Notable – Dirty brick brown red (Satin)
I actually love both these colours simply as they are perfect contour colours and every day shades. Sometimes you don’t want to noticibly be wearing make up and to me these would be the kind of shades to hel you achieve that.I want both these colours and the fact they are both different finishes is another advantage.
The last item in this collection is the Plushlash mascara this is a permanent item that has just been re-promoted.I have this mascara and it is one of my favorites I know some people don’t like the brush but it is perfect for really working your lashes and really volumises them.