With Autumn now here Mac is starting fall/winter with a bang,this motnths new collection is:Style Black,anyone who follows the collections in America before they launch over here in UK will already have their eye on this collection. Its edgy while having everyday essentials.
Mac describes the collection as:
From ’80s Sprouse-in-the-House kohl and fringe to London New Goth, going back to black changes the mood, deepens the drama. Eyeliner, beehives and beyond, this is a celebration of going madly, deliriously noir. Don’t wait ’til midnight.
In this collection there are a wide variety of products,so we’ll start with the mineralize eyeshadows. There are 4 colours all of which have a frost finish.
- Gilt By Association – Mineralize black with gold bronze pearl (Frost)
- Young Punk – Mineralize black with pinkish purple pearl (Frost)
- Cinderfella – Mineralize black with silver pearl (Frost)
- Blue Flame – Mineralize black with blue pearl (Frost)
The colours looks beautiful and I’m looking forward to testing these when I go to he Mac store next week. Also in this collection are three eyeliners:
- Penultimate eye liner: Rapidblack – True black
- Eye Kohl: Smoulder – Intense black
- New Greasepaint stick: Black – Intense black
So if you need or want a new eyeliner its your choice a pen style or pencil style,personally if you want to smudge it and go for a smokey eye then the eye kohl is the best choice.As for the Greasepaint stick,don’t be afraid of the name this is going to be a treasure in your make up case.
Now for the lipsticks,there are three new lipsticks in this collection, the first been for the daring type.
- Black Knight – Creamy true black (Cream)
All I can say is I want this lipstick….
The other two are mattene lipsticks more wearable and equally as beautiful.
- Night Violet – Deep purple grape (matte)
- Midnight Media – Dense matte black (matte)
As for the glosses we have glimmerglass,there are three colours to chose from:
- Blackware – Creamy true black (Shine)
- Bling black – Sheer black with gold pearl (Shine)
- Blackfire – Sheer black with pinkish purple pearl (Shine)
There are also two new cream colour bases in this collection:
- Black – Creamy true black
- Bat Black – Blackened burgundy with pink pearl
There are all 3 new nail varnishes too
- Nocturnelle – Black-as-night- black (Cream)
- Seriously Hip – Black with gold particle pearl (Frost)
- Baby Goth Girl – Black with pinkish purple (Frost)
And last but not least Mac have answered our prayers,they have brought back the volcanic ash exfoliator and thermal mask.I’ll warn you now get the exfoliator fast….as it will sell out.