A couple of weeks ago I went to a wedding, it was the full day so I wanted to look my best without been caked with make-up plus only having a small clutch bag mostly filled with stuff for my daughter I didn’t want to have to carry a great deal of things for touch ups. At most eyeliner/lipgloss and eyeshadow. I think one of the most important things is to look your best without upstaging the bride….its not your day so make sure you like nice don’t go overboard. I went for simple golds/silvers and white, this was for two reasons. It matched my jewellery and didn’t clash with anything I was wearing. You can wear any colour you want just remember in a wedding less is more.
- Mac Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
- Mac Select Moisture Cover : NW20 (Just to cover any blemishes and the dark circles under your eyes)
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid SP15 : NC15
- Illamasqua Powder Blush : Unrequited
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow Assemblage : Gold / Silver (Main lid) / White (Inner corner/tearduct)
- Mac eyeshadow: Soba (Crease)
- Illamasqua powder eyeshadow: Lestat (Outer Corner)
- Benefit Kohl Pencil : Onyx
- Benefit Badgal Lash : Black
- Chapstick / Primer
- Mac Dazzleglass : Internationalist
And there you have it, low key enough not to out do the bride and plenty enough to give you the hint of colour and sparkle you need to shimmer the night away.