I am so excited by this months Lux Box in one word it really is awesome. Not one product that I dislike and I can’t wait to try each one. This months beauty box has something for everyone, hands, face, lips, make-up related, in my opinion no-one can lose out. I’ve already tried two of the products and Im quite sure I will have tried them all before the day is through. I hadn’t heard of any of these brands before trying so I can give you an honest opinion once I review the items fully.
Here’s what was in the box:
- Di Palomo – Hand and Nail Cream : Blended using the finest ingredients including Olive 7 Grape seed oils to leave your hands soft, smooth and nourished. The one I had was Orange Blossom with Wild Honey & Olive. It smells beautiful not too over powering.
- The Rosebud Perfume Co. Mocha Rose Tube : Easy application of a chocolate cafe treat, this mocha rose lip balm smells so edible it makes you want to lick your lips. Its packed with Shea butter, vitamin e and a secret recipe of botanicals and essential oils. It glides on and is non sticky, my lips already feel softer. I don’t think this tube is going to last long.
- Murad – AHA / BHA Exfoliating Cleanser : A best seller with Jojoba beads to polish away dullness and deep-down impurities. Whilst the other ingredients work to reveal radiant and youthful skin. Use 2-3 times a week for smooth, soft, hydrated skin. Light formula with only a slight fragrance. Looking forward to trying and reviewing this one.
- Papier Poudre – Rachel Booklet : Developed at the beginning of the 20th century when face powder was applied at the dressing table and would have to last all day whilst away from home. The natural ingredients have special absorbent qualities for cleansing the pores,lifting oil dust and dirt from the skin and soaking up excess oils to keep your face looking fresh. Removes shine and leaves a delicate trace of powder and an instant matt finish to make-up. Available in 3 shades Rachel – medium/dark, Rose – light skin types, White – Very light skin types. Already thinking of getting this its such a great product.
- Sensationelle – Flicktips : Instant eyeliner extensions, no more erasing and reapplying with these in your make-up bag. Just apply your top eyeliner and add a flick its that simple. Why struggle when you can get the perfect cats eye in an instant or maybe something more daring like multiple flicks. These look like a quick fix in the mornings I’ll have to give them a try and put them to the test very soon.
Here’s a little video for you too: