I can’t help but be excited about this months She Said Beauty Box, there is such a variety of great products to choose from that no matter what box you get…you can’t really loose out. I’m still awaiting for the arrival of mine to see which products I have received but I see no harm in letting people know what’s in them in case they want to make a last minute order. So that’s your warning, if you don’t want to know what’s in the box for July 2012 don’t look below the picture. You have been warned:
- Eden : Natural Nail Polish Remover – A break through in nail care this great product is scented with a hint of lime, it removes nail polish easily and also comes in a recyclable bottle. This super product made in England will leave your nails and cuticles moisturised unlike the usual dehydrated nails we associate with our usual polish removers. Eden uses biodegradable food-grade and plant-based ingredients that are non-toxic and non-carcinogenic making it safe for everyone including children, pregnant women and those undergoing treatment for illness to use. Eden is also suitable for vegans and is the only BUAV-approved natural nail polish remover on the market. Please note: Eden is not for use on gel polish such as Gelish and Shellac or polish applied to false or acrylic nails. Only problem I’ve heard of this so far is the sample size is a little on the small side.
- Freeze 247 : IceCrystals Anti-Aging Prep & Polish – I’m hoping this product is in my box, this is an incredible skin resurfacing treatment that retextures, illuminates & rejuvenates skin, you’ll find that healthy glow return to your face as the product improves circulation & the production of elastin & collagen. It is clinically proven to give skin a smooth, even finish by reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, sun spots, surface roughness, excess oil, hyperpigmentation & enlarged pores. Fingers crossed I get to try this wonder product.
- LaylaD Natural Beauty : Honey Moisturiser – Perfect for dry, damaged skin that needs a pick me up. This moisturiser is the perfect blend of pure organic honey and coconut oil, it states that using it every morning should heal and nourish the skin. A light texture with the motto that a little goes a long way and from what I hear of the sample size it better be true.
- Miners Cosmetics : Love Phat Liner – A chubby black pencil perfect for creating that smokey eye look, can be used as a liner, definer and all over pencil. I’m not sure on this product yet but if I receive it I will review it.
- Miners Cosmetics : Bronzer and Blusher Blend – Create a natural looking tan with Miners Bronzer Blend, designed to leave your skin with a gorgeous sunblushed glow. Sunblushed is a tonal mix of brown and pink, the brown creating a bronzed base while the pink creates a rosy flush to the skin. This I would try although I’m not a huge fan of bronzers.
- Murad : Time Release Blemish Cleanser – I love Murad products and I have my fingers crossed that this is in my box, now you can fight two stubborn skin concerns at the same time with the first patented time-release Anti-Ageing Blemish regime clinically proven to reduce blemishes while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Talk about a multi-tasking product, the high-performance solution includes an innovative anti-blemish treatment technology that work even after you rinse it off. Breakouts and wrinkles won’t stand a chance.
- Stylefile : S-File – S-file’s curve follows the shape of the nail making filing quick and easy, even when using your non-dominant hand. I can’t say I really want this but I’d give it a try.
- Vintage Cosmetics Company : Eyelash Curler – Stainless Steel Eyelash Curler’s that curl your lashes, good if you need one.
- Trilogy : Instant Bronzing Gel – Fuss-free, quick drying and easy to apply, Instant Bronzing Gel provides an immediate golden glow that develops into a rich bronze tan over two to three hours. Develop a safe, sunless tan and enjoy instantly bronzed skin with our 100% natural self-tanning gel. This unique formulation combines Caramel from non-GMO Cane Sugar for an instant glow with a natural ECOCERT self-tanning ingredient to develop a safe, natural-looking tan. Light-reflecting mineral Mica leaves a subtle shimmer, while Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E helps to fight free radical damage. Use to enhance your evening wear or to maintain a gorgeous, golden glow all year round. Might be a good product but since is trial size be careful you don’t look patchy.