I am so excited its finally here, I have heard good whispers about the July GlossyBox and its not like them to disappoint so I wonder what I have this month. As usual it comes its a little pink box (unless its a special one of course) and as I untie the ribbon and take a little peak….what do you think it is I see?
If you want to know what is in my version of the box this month just look below:
Inside the Box
- Collin Resultime : Regenerating Collagen Gel – Claimed as a Multitasking superhero as the product contains 15 key skin molecules. The gel will regenerate and preserve the youthfulness of the skin, boost cell and tissue metabolism and reinforce all of the skins structures by hydrating, smoothing and plumping the skins surface. Either use as a daily serum or a sleep mask.
- Awapuhi Wild Ginger : Texturizing Sea Spray – Now I have shorter hair this will come in quite handy, it creates a tousled beach style look, inspired by surf hair of course. It adds texture and body to your hair giving you the perfect beach hair.
- Monu : Extra Rich Night Cream – Looking forward to trying this as I have dry/sensitive skin and this cream is said to be a luxurious night cream that with intensively nourish and first while I sleep. Sounds perfect especially when this summer heat at the moment is drying out my skin.
- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics : Lip Frosting – I’ve heard of this cosmetics brand but never tried it, this cream gloss smells utterly delicious and I can’t wait to try it. It’s multifunctional and can be used as a lip tint or a cheek tint for a luminous glow.
- Kryolan : Satin Powder – Another brand I have heard of but never tried Im looking forward to trying this micro-fine powder which is suppose to create a extraordinary shimmer effect over the eye. The colour is gorgeous and perfect for summer.
If you still haven’t ordered yours here’s a code for 15% off ” AFFJULY15OFF “