Last months box made She Said Beauty even more popular after bowling over the competition with such an amazing box so this month everyone is bubbling over with excitement to know what they have for us and if its going to top the previous months box. What is it you’d like to be getting this month?… Perfume, Make up, Face & Body beautifiers ?
Well here is what the August Box has to offer:
Inside The Box
- 4711 Eau de Cologne – 4711 Original Eau de Cologne is one of Cologne’s oldest internationally famous brands or so its said I’ve personally never heard of it. For more than 200 years, it has delivered on its promise: using this unique fragrance refreshes the mind, body and soul. The secret formula for 4711 Original Eau de Cologne is still appreciated across the globe today, making this ‘aqua mirabilis’ an unparalleled classic. Comes in a cute bottle but don’t know if I’d use it.
- Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils – 32 Nail Foils for Finger or Toe Nails. No Drying time. Easy to apply. No Chipping. Over 130 designs to choose from. Haven’t heard any great reports on these but would love to hear your opinions.
- Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve – Balance Me’s new, petroleum-free, 100% natural ultra-moisturising intensive lip salve. Can be used daily to plump, protect and smooth away dry patches on lips and leave the soft. They have blended super hydrating 100% natural hyaluronic acid and highly emollient and protective pharma grade lanolin to plump and smooth; a trio of organic shea, mango and cocoa butters to soften and protect against the elements. Vitamins and essential fatty acid-laden rosehip, jojoba and virgin coconut oils to soothe and hydrate with rose otto, rose geranium and palma rosa to calm and balance. I love the Balance Me products so I can’t wait to try this.
- Redken Color Extend Radiant-10 – New Color Extend Radiant-10 is Redken’s first dual-phase, color-preserving formula designed to meet the needs of color-treated hair. A combination formula of a nourishing cream with the lightness of a spray to deliver 10 transformative benefits: stronger, protected, moisturized, detangled, softened, nourished, vibrant, manageable, frizz-free, shiny. I wonder if this lives up to what it says it can do.
- Nails Inc – Nail The Day – Nails inc nail polish is formulated with the latest professional technologies and are created for women who demand uncompromising quality and instant results. Fashion is at the heart of nails inc and as a result has become one of the leading brands in the UK, with an ability to switch on the latest shades and trends. I love nails inc products, they do have great colours so this wouldn’t be the first time I’ve used their products.
- Papier Poudre – These Absorbent powdered face papers have been around for years. I’ve had these before in my Luxbox which I loved, what do you think of them?
- White Glo Professional Choice Toothpaste – Professional Choice – Australia’s No. 1 whitening toothpaste. The original formula designed to gently lift stains and discolouration from teeth using micro-polishing particles. Hmmm toothpaste in a beauty box never tends to go down well unless its the flavoured one I tried which was amazing.