Its that time of the month again, time for She Said Beauty to dazzle us with their box of goodies. What will be in it this month do you reckon. Last months box contained a bit of everything, it had something for your hair, face and fragrance … what more could you ask for?
If you want to see what’s up for offer this month then take a look below:
- Ginvera : Ginvera Green Ta Marvel Gel – Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel works by targeting the cornified skin layer, dissolving and removing the dead skin on the top most layer. Gentle yet effective exfoliating action zeros-out blackheads painlessly and helps remove deep layers of dead skin you’ll be shocked at the results. Once the dead skin barrier is removed, the new skin underneath is revealed. It helps prevent pimples and controls oil secretion to help you stay shine free. I love Ginvera products I can’t wait to see how this one works.
- Collection : Primed and Ready Soothing Make Up Primer – I have so many primers and so far although their are plenty of alternatives none have lived up to MAC Prep+Prime for me. Could this be the cheap alternative that does just as good a job. The formula for the COLLECTION Primed & Ready Smoothing Make-up Primer glides onto your skin, providing a light coverage for a flawless complexion, and a noticeably natural finish. Guaranteed to minimize problem pores, smooth uneven skin and hide unsightly blemishes, this multi-tasking primer makes make-up application effortless and keeps your complexion smooth and flawless all day. Whether you’re blending foundation, securing sumptuous lips, experimenting with eye colours or going bold with blusher, you can be confident that your canvas will remain crystal clear.
- Collection : Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make up Fixer – There is nothing worse than a great night out or a hot day at the beach but nothing worse than your make up lacking staying power. For make-up that stays put COLLECTION Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make-up Fixer is coming to the rescue, it secures your make-up in one misting motion. From the minute you’re ready to the moment you get home, you can half that fresh made up look. Guaranteed from dusk ’til dawn, without a worry of washing off, fading down or patching up. This non-stick, weightless make-up setter offers any budding beauty a ‘barely there’ sheen for the ultimate in luminous finishes. No matter how stressful your day, this beauty BFF will be on-side to stay-away any un-wanted imperfections, giving a long-lasting flawless finish. I hope this lives up to the hype with the heatwave that is predicted this week.
- DHC : Deep Cleansing Oil – DHC Deep Cleansing Oil This amazing cleanser from Japan thoroughly dissolves dirt, excess oil and color cosmetics – even waterproof mascara – and other pore-cloggers ordinary cleansers leave behind, then rinses completely off with water, leaving your skin fresh, never greasy. With skin this clean, your toners, moisturisers and other skincare products work even better to give you the youthful complexion you deserve. Discover the secret that Japanese women – known the world over for glowing, ageless skin – already know: Beautiful skin begins with DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. I received this in my GlossyBox last month and all I can say is what a product. Review to come but I’m so glad I have more.
- Amie : Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask – A wonderfully refreshing deep-cleansing mask that draws out deep-seated dirt and impurities while soaking up excess oil and helping prevent blemishes. Containing natural extracts of lime, peppermint and French white clay, it cools and refreshes, leaving skin feeling really clear, clean and smooth. Natural anti-bacterial, zinc oxide, helps reduce and clear spots and blemishes. Not a bad fragrance, I like the ingredients and hope it will do what it says, I’ll happily give it a go.
- Popchips – Well food in a beauty box this is a first, never fried, never baked. popchips are popped with heat and pressure to make a naturally delicious crisp with all the flavour and less than half the fat of fried crisps, fewer calories and none of the fake colours or flavours (or greasy fingers) that gives snacking a bad name. and by the way, there are less than 100 calories for more than 17 crisps in each single-serve bag.