Have you been eagerly awaiting the August JolieBox?, is month is seems they have quite a few treats for us with 2 items been from So Susan Cosmetics. Holiday essentials is the theme if this months box, Whether you’re off on your holidays abroad or just letting your hair down locally,this could be the box to take with you.
In The Box
- DR. Bronner Magic Liquid Soap – A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.
- Phil Smith Dry Clean Revitalising Dry Shampoo – Low maintenance hair isn’t that what we all want. This dry shampoo blitzes oily roots leaving hair feeling fresh, clean and full of life. Simple.
- So Susan Lip Cushion – An irresistible soft gloss with a squishy, elastic texture. Gives your lips a hint of colour, soothes dry lips. So Susan use to be known as Jelly Pong Pong.
- So Susan Wide Awake Palette – A palette of skin-enhancing colour tools to brighten & illuminate complexions. A palette that will give you that Wide Awake look with these amazing products. Use the Illuminating Cream to hide dark under-eye circles. Then tap the Highlighting Cream onto cheeks and brow bones to accentuate them. Finally, groom those eyebrows with our superior Eyebrow Sculptor using the tweezers & brow brush that we have included in the kit.
- JolieBox Leather Hair Styling Cut By Fred